plot
The world has been thrown into turmoil. Two alien invasions in as many years resulted in thousands of casualties, with both only narrowly beaten back, and dangerous advanced technology falling into unscrupulous hands. Magneto's defeat by the Sentinels drove mutant supremacists to increasingly desperate and savage lengths. Rumors grew of uncanny monsters stalking the shadows and taking the unwary. But, through it all, humanity placed its faith in S.H.I.E.L.D.

And then S.H.I.E.L.D. fell.

wanted
We are looking for Melinda May, Jemma Simmons, T'Challa, Karl Mordo, Hank McCoy, Lucas Bishop, Dr. Doom, X-Men, Inhumans,

credits

Add Reply
New Poll

Do the right thing, Jeffrey Mace's Plotter
Jeffrey Mace
 Posted: Jul 16 2017, 08:37 AM

N/A

bio

plotter

25 posts

Jeffrey Mace

A.E.G.I.S.

Friends: Mace is a charismatic straight-forward kind of guy. As such he has lots of friends and could possibly have met many of the others in some form or another. He was also a journalist before this latest career. Anyone who has served in the middle east, he may have interviewed. Anyone who is publicly advocates for powered individuals he may have interviewed.

Enemies: As the 'Face' of AEGIS he probably has lots he doesn't know about, good thing he is impervious (ish).

Love: There is no current love of his life nor is he looking for one., but he certainly isn't a monk. If anyone wants to explore a connection, we can talk.

People he needs to talk to:
Coulson (and by extension the rest of Coulson's team.) - Come in from the cold. Phil Coulson, Skye, Leo Fitz
Jennifer Walters - Firstly to get her to register, secondly he wants to tap her as a legal adviser. Jennifer Walters

Possible future plot:
I would like Mace to be involved in plot to parallel the inhuman plot in season 2/3 of AoS, only without Hive. smile.gif
PM
^
James "Bucky" Barnes
 Posted: Jul 16 2017, 09:38 AM

The Winter Soldier

bio

plotter

397 posts

James "Bucky" Barnes

Independents

Mace might be interested in meeting with Sean Cassidy somewhere down the road. He was on the Irish police force and a detective with the NYPD and Interpol, and been publicly part of the X Men. And he's still got a lot of contacts among his former coworkers, as well as sizable influence in a small region of Ireland.

On the Inhuman side, Richelle would be my girl. Her abilities make her invisible to tech so she's made a habit of breaking into places to steal what she wants instead of buying it. Mace very might well be notified of clothes seemingly stealing themselves, or if a human guard had a visual but nothing was picked up on camera.

For Avengers, plotting with Jen could possibly tie in her cousin Bruce Banner. There's also Clint Barton's older brother Barney, who's bounced between the military, FBI, and freelance hunting; currently searching around for a job and has run into mutants like Alex Summers before.

Frank Castle is my independent guy. He's a wild card and lone wolf by trade, being the Punisher, but could turn out to be a help if AEGIS' target was the kind of person he would have gone after individually.

I don't have any ideas for Paige Guthrie, Erik Lehnsherr, or Scott Summers as mutants, or Sam Wilson of the Avengers. But if there's anything in mind for those, beyond Erik's typical stupid behaviour, just let me know.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteAIM
^
James Logan Howlett
 Posted: Jul 16 2017, 12:14 PM

Warlord

bio

plotter

395 posts

James Logan Howlett

X-Men

Logan & Mace
Logan is an enemy of the Registration Act, AEGIS, and anyone else who threatens his family. Better yet, he's also a well known entity to the intelligence community of the U.S. and Canada, so Mace has likely just recently gotten the access clearance needed to read all about the final results of the Weapon X program's first run. We'll have to double check with Iatu, but Henry has probably let drop that Logan is alive and active in the North East United States.

Piotr & Mace
Other than a very brief scolding I can't see Piotr wanting to associate with the leader of AEGIS.

Ellie & Mace
I think she's gonna change the status of his social security number to deceased.

Ben & Mace
If Ben knows who he is when they encounter each other, Mace is likely to die. Fast, brutal, and without remorse. Ben doesn't have any other response for people who threaten Raven or Miss Emma.

Deadpool
Nothing but hilarity can come from this. Maybe a few broken bones if they try to apprehend him or Vanessa.
PM
^
Pietro Maximoff
 Posted: Jul 16 2017, 12:38 PM

Quicksilver

bio

plotter

288 posts

Pietro Maximoff

Independents

I know I said no threads right now, but what's the harm in plotting, hm? oh god I'm doomed

Pietro - He's officially an Avenger, and he's anti-reg - too much like Hydra; can you get a thread idea out of that?

Phil - Want to hash out some more deets?

Alex - He's probably going to be half and half on the reg state of affairs, but he's not likely going to be going out of XI any time soon, especially with the debacle he caused when they took Leon away... His military files might have a muie mark on them, but I don't know if they'd be link-able.

Laura - Unlikely to meet, as her existence isn't in any SHIELD files, and she's not powered.

Lowra - Unless she's out with her father, they're unlikely to meet at this point.

Lincoln - Linc is probably my only powered individual that's mostly pro-reg... but that doesn't mean he is going to register... my characters are the most indecisive bunch ever. He's currently at XI, so unlikely to meet unless you can think of an idea?

Charles - Unlikely to be pro-reg, and also unlikely to leave XI at this point.

#I'mSoHelpful

Thoughts?

--------------------
user posted image

“I have a little picture. I take it out and look at it every day.”
PMEmail
^
Jeffrey Mace
 Posted: Jul 16 2017, 05:27 PM

N/A

bio

plotter

25 posts

Jeffrey Mace

A.E.G.I.S.

So many possibilities!

Shawn Cassidy - Once Mace gets a whiff that Shawn is alive, he certainly makes the list, though not as high up as others. Shawn will probably take a bit to track down as well. I could see someone showing up to question Tess and Shawn busting in all Dad like because he thinks they are there for her.

Richelle - I'm thinking once she comes to Mace's attention she may be a job for Coulson's team (or who ever if Coulson doesn't join). She could also be a good jumping off point for the inhuman plot.

Bruce - We can have him pop into the 'registering the avengers thread' if you want to rp it, or you can just tell me if he signed or not and we can go from there.

Barney - Like we discussed in chat. smile.gif If he wants to do super hero stuff, or back up clint, he should pop into the registering thread as well. And they can discuss job opportunities.

Frank Castle - We will have to play that one by ear. As a vigilante I am sure he will be 'notable' but has displayed no powers other than badassery. He may be Gyrich's problem.

Erik - will certainly be high on Mace's list to find, being a known mutant terrorist.Though once found, he will again be Gyrich's problem.

Sam - Again the registration thread when I get it up and running.

Paige - She hasn't even come close to blipping. smile.gif

Scott Summers - Right now I would say he is on par with Shawn, Once the transfer record come to Mace's teams attention.

Logan - Once he is made aware that Logan is about I am SURE that is going to become Gyrich's problem. In fact the School on general just might depending on how much push back he gets.

Piotr, - I am guessing a giant metal man would probably be on Mace's radar. However once they track him to the mansion see above.

Ellie - Depending on how much of a bother she makes of herself she may get her own dedicated team of cyber hounds. ((Perhaps Daisy or maybe Darcy... (if either joins AEGIS) That would be interesting))

Deadpool - Oh boy...

Pietro - I think that one probably can't be lumped in with the general registration thread. Probably Mace would want to see Wanda and Pietro together. Let me get in Iatu's head and figure out where they sit. Have they signed the Sokovia Accords? As foreign nationalists I need to figure out if they have to sign or be deported.

Phil - I think we have a good base, when a thread slot opens up let me know and we will start the negotiations.

Alex - If it was in his military file, Mace knows. Is there any paper trail linking him to Scott? Also once they track him to the school, that will become Gyrich's problem. (still)

Laura - Who's that? wink.gif

Lowra - As part of the weapon X program she and her friends are known, just missing. I am sure there is a team tasked with finding them.

Lincoln - I am sure he will play a part in the Inhuman plot, and perhaps get recruited?

Charles - He is one of the first Mace is going to try and contact. If Charles is seen to register The unspoken approval would give Aegis a lot of good will in the mutant community. Since coming to the mansion will be nixed right away, perhaps they can meet else where. A private dinner? Mace will assume wanting to not meet publicly will be because of the nature of their talk, not the fact that Charles is young again.

I think that's everyone so far. Threads that are a go:

Open registration - location to be determined
The Coulson Negotiations - when you are ready
Gyrich/Mace

Now to get those set up.
PM
^
James "Bucky" Barnes
 Posted: Jul 16 2017, 06:29 PM

The Winter Soldier

bio

plotter

397 posts

James "Bucky" Barnes

Independents

Sean - He would trust Tess to handle herself but would most certainly not let anyone take her. And would likely insist on being there throughout the conversation (a favour she might repay) and making sure they leave her alone. She may or may not be on good terms with him at the time, but he's quite ferociously protective of her regardless. The best way to get him to talk with Mace's people would be to have them there to speak with Tess, because he wouldn't pay much attention or interest to someone trying to get into touch with him personally.

Richelle - Depending on how the teams are handling things, quite possibly. She might get tied in with Lincoln, the other Inhuman, at some point if they ever meet back up again.

Bruce - He's disinterested in signing but would show up regardless of his personal opinions to check out how things are going, unless he gets the sense that it might be stressful enough for a big green problem. Probably would have little or nothing to say, but he'd show up at the least.

Barney - I believe a thread, or ooc chatter, will settle a bit between these two. Let me know which you'd like to do.

Castle - There's a danger of him falling onto the mutant side and getting it into his head to cause all sorts of problems if they target a superhuman he's gotten to be friends with. But that's not entirely likely. If someone powerful is enough of a danger to him, he may consider offering his services in return for a sot of help here and there, but that's something to be seen in the future.

Erik - Hadn't thought of this when I posted, but I got nosy and read through the other plotter replies. If Mace's people try to deport the Maximoff twins... that's not gonna go well. His reaction is gonna make Charles make him sleep on the couch for like two months.

Scott - The interesting thing with Scott is that he's probably one of the mutants most likely to see where Mace and his people are coming from. He's always believed that mutants are more dangerous to other mutants than humans would be, and his own personal experiences have led him to see the reasons and intelligence behind a registration act. If he's approached right, there's a chance he could be convinced to work on the pro-reg side (plus I'd absolutely love to bring more drama and stress into his life).

Regarding him and Alex, there would have been records of their hospital admittance and their parents' death. Elli might want to play them as being sent to the same orphanage at first and then being separated, so that would link them as well, but most likely nothing after Scott was ten and Alex four. After the crash that killed their parents, they had no contact until the last year or so by the time of the Registration.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteAIM
^
Clint Barton
 Posted: Jul 17 2017, 08:24 PM

Hawkeye

bio

plotter

647 posts

Clint Barton

Avengers

Clint ... is currently dithering. The whole Hydra-inside-SHIELD revelation made him quite leery of following the orders of people he doesn't really know, so he would only stay with the Avengers if Steve did. Being as he's not actually superhuman, he technically wouldn't be required to register otherwise (though Price might try to make the case that he's famous enough as a costumed hero that he might as well be considered a super). I think he'll probably sidestep the whole issue by retiring and going to drive Laura nuts with compulsive remodeling spend quality time with his family. If he likes Mace, though, (and Mace is very likeable ;>), he'll arrange some way (through Nat, maybe?) to get in contact with him if need be.

Gyrich ... and Mace are friends and allies, and we shall do a scene just as soon as I find a good image for Gyrich's office.

Namor ... could get very interesting, since he's a superhuman and a head of state. ATM, I'm planning to have the Atlantis reveal in spring 2015, followed by diplomatic recognition/relations and signing the Sokovia Accords. So he and Mace might meet up in that context.

Essex ... isn't quite as much a wanted man as Magneto, but he's up there. He and Mace will probably never meet voluntarily lol.

PMEmail
^
Natasha Romanoff
 Posted: Jul 17 2017, 10:32 PM

Black Widow

bio

plotter

110 posts

Natasha Romanoff

Avengers

MACE & NATASHA
Well… With the whole HYDRA-was-hiding-within-SHIELD-and-took-it-down-from the inside-thing, and her history with the Red Room (which was affiliated with HYDRA and the KGB), Nat’s going to be hella uneasy about this whole SRA/AEGIS-thing. She’ll probably be able to get on quite well with Mace, though she won’t trust him -- at least not right away. She’ll sign the Accords -- IF SHE HAS TO -- but at the end of the day, she’ll be on the same side of the struggle as Bucky.

MACE & CAROL
Carol will probably be pro-reg. She’s a good soldier and respects orders and all that jazz. She’s also crazy-responsible (despite her geeky playfulness) and will want to do The Right Thing. She’ll probably be a great asset to Mace’s cause.

MACE & CONNIE
So… Miss America seemingly vanished into the ether a few decades back. I’m not sure if Mace would recall her or not… At any rate, Connie’s been in SHIELD-limbo in the Fridge since then and is only recently rejoining society. Would Mace and his people know about the Fridge? Would they know who she is (or used to be)? Ultimately, I see her working with Phil’s team to bring back SHIELD. However, I haven’t ruled out making her a double-agent… If she can convince the government that she’s just a regular person, she may be able to avoid having to register -- at least, for awhile; if she can’t (or rather, if they already know that she’s Miss America), she’ll have to. She won’t want to. She won’t like it. It’ll probably remind her too much of the horrors of the Holocaust (especially with the mutant-hunting robots), so she will want to stay off of the radar as an Enhanced person, if at all possible.

MACE & ELIZABETH
Betsy is Coulson’s friend and a “retired” (?) member of the UK’s STRIKE. She’ll be in Coulson’s corner, backing him up however she can -- even if that means pretending to play nice with AEGIS as a pionically gifted double-agent. Also, she’s totally not going to be signing any Accord -- she’s already “registered” with STRIKE, and as far as she’s concerned, that ought to be more than enough.

MACE & JEAN
Jean will have been working with Logan in secret, helping to plant suggestions into the heads of various people in power within the organization(s), effectively creating unknowing (and perhaps unwilling) sleeper agents to aid the mutants when the shit hits the fan. Like Logan, she won’t be signing anything. And if we’re post-Valentines Day, she’ll be Phoenix-ed up and, perhaps, a bit more emotional and passionate than her usual self -- especially if those she cares about are in danger.

MACE & ROGUE
I don’t know that these two would cross paths, as Rogue’ll probably be laying low at the mansion -- or out and about with her favorite Cajun. I think that she’ll be afraid to register because she won’t want some crazy person declaring her powers to be too dangerous (to those around her).

MACE & ILLYANA
I’m not sure about these two running into each other, but Illy will resist this whole registration-thing with all of her might -- and she’s pretty mighty. I imagine an encounter would probably result in her making a hasty retreat through a stepping disc -- but not before hotly waving her middle finger at anyone foolish enough to try to pursue her (LOL).

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Jeffrey Mace
 Posted: Jul 18 2017, 07:37 PM

N/A

bio

plotter

25 posts

Jeffrey Mace

A.E.G.I.S.

Sean Cassidy - Unfortunately, once Mace's people trace more than 3 or 4 known mutants to the home of a known Mutant Rights Advocate, He isn't going to be sending anyone there. I think the first step is for Mace to meet up with Charles get the 'hell no' from him, and go from there. Pity Because the more I read up on Sean the more I like him.

Bruce Banner - Sounds like he would tag along with another and not come in on his own. I know Natasha is coming in, maybe he will join her? The registration thread for the Avengers is up and open.

Erik M Lehnsherr - Unfortunately it will all depend on the twins. If they refuse to sign, as foreign nationals, deportation is the only option. smile.gif I guess we will have to wait and see.

Charles Barton - Oh the plots, ... So the question is, how would Barney come to the attention of AEGIS, not just in an 'are you powered' sense.

Scott Summers - Well lets approach him correctly. smile.gif I'm just not sure how that would happen. Alex is a known mutant to AEGIS, Scott being a documented full blooded relative would be investigated as a possible mutant as well. Unfortunately once he is traced back to the mansion, Mace wouldn't approach him there. So how to get these two to meet up?

Natasha Romanoff - 'Mace waves from the open registration thread' (perhaps Bruce could tag along?)

Carol Danvers - Is she an Avenger? *points up if so* Or we can just assume she signed. Perhaps Mace will recruit her to find and detain some of the really heavy hitters.

Connie Oswald - They certainly would know about the Fridge, and Connie. AEGIS inherited all of SHIELDS US holdings, but even if the fridge was not in US territory, it would have been included in the file dump that Black Widow did, as would Connie's Identity and abilities. Mace would certainly approach her to Join AEGIS and register.

Jean Grey - Yes it is after Valentines day. As Jean is a known Mutants Right Advocate, She is on Mace's list to talk to, though not about registering as I am pretty sure that her powers are still unknown to AEGIS. It is Possible that they may have met previously, he could have interviewed her in his previous Career.

Elizabeth Braddock - Unfortunately if she wants to retain her visa she will have to register. What is the contact address on her Visa?
PM
^
James "Bucky" Barnes
 Posted: Jul 18 2017, 08:11 PM

The Winter Soldier

bio

plotter

397 posts

James "Bucky" Barnes

Independents

Sean - If it's possible that Mace might pull a string in the Interpol or NYPD side of things, that would be something. Or if someone showed up from CPS regarding the fact that Tess kinda ran away from home to live at a boarding school with a legally dead guardian. There's a few things he could yank at if he wanted to make Sean come out from the Mansion to deal with, and if he doesn't tug too hard, Sean likely wouldn't think kindly of it, but also would check it out instead of fighting it. With the SRA and anti-mutant sentiment in general, he's going to want to play things carefully, especially in regards to Tess. Anything regarding her, whether threat or protection, would get the quickest response and also the most attention.

Bruce - If Illy is open to him tagging along with Natasha, sure. He'd probably lurk more than anything but he'd be friendly bordering neutral if approached. Though he'd still be firm on his not signing (maybe not yet, maybe not ever) stance. Still not entirely sure which side of the timeline he's on. After all, it's a life-changing decision. Poor guy would likely flounder if Mace tried to draw him into talking about it then and there, but he'd talk about it.

Erik - I volunteer him to be the moron that starts the next mutant-related international incident if you need a scapegoat. But yeah, seeing that play out could be interesting. And definitely set him against the thing even more since it's giving his kids only those two options, neither of which may be attractive to them.

Barney - The most realistic way would probably be if he was hanging around Clint, or the other Avengers, and someone asked who he was and/or why he was there. Either in the signing thread or elsewhere, though once he figures out how things are set up and going to go in the future, he's going to take the initiative in getting into whatever it is that might call on his brother someday. His priority is to be around to keep Clint safe, regardless of the cost to him, but he's also not against being a gun for hire, and would guess that being on Clint's side would keep his little brother from pestering him about it. Also, he'd be pretty pessimistic about their ability to keep Clint safe considering the Hydra/SHIELD snafu and would sorta doubt their ability to prevent the same happening again.

Scott - Hm, indeed. Generally he stays more or less close to home, just because he doesn't have much interests that are at a physical distance from it. The most certain way to draw him out would be a mission or something regarding Milbury. Assuming they realise his opinions, they would likely keep an eye on when he wanders from home. But even if they didn't, if they sent him a politely worded message, he wouldn't be against the idea of going specifically to meet with someone. Or if there was something publicly related to the SRA, he might show up to take a look in person.

Jeffrey Mace

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteAIM
^
Ororo Munroe
 Posted: Jul 19 2017, 02:52 AM

Louise

bio

plotter

57 posts

Ororo Munroe

X-Men

Darcy Lewis - So we've spoken about Darcy being recruited to work for AEGIS. Darcy would really have no problem with that (although she has some less than legal hacking endeavours that she'd want to keep hidden). In fact, given that AEGIS is sort of incorporating Shield, this would be a dream job for Darcy considering she's been trying to get back into the organization to put her skills to good use. She's also a Poli-Sci major so if there's any tasks that could relate to her degree in any way it'd be a good chance for her to make use of it.

I feel like Darcy would quite like Mace (I've only seen part of an ep with him in yet in my catchup) so it would be quite enjoyable if they got along well. Especially as Darcy would be more along the lines of one of the 'little' people in his organization. Not to mention that she's about to find out she's Stark's daughter later on.

Leo Fitz - For first impressions Leo would probably have been intimidated by Mace but I can definitely see him warming up to him once he gets to know him. And yet at the same time Leo's anxiety's just gonna soar and worry that Mace will take one look at the fact that he's recovering from brain-oxygen starvation and cut him from the team. So in that sense he's going to be tripping over himself to make sure he always looks super competent around him and double checking his gadgets for any flaws, getting second and third opinions where necessary.

Lorna Dane - At some point Gyrich is going to talk Erik's daughter into becoming pro-reg which will be interesting considering he will have been responsible for her kidnap (which she won't be finding out for a while yet) so that connection's very much a shady thing. But with that in mind, such meetings will probably bring her into proximity with Mace at some point which would be interesting. I think Lorna would probably like him.

Ororo Munroe - Ororo might have agreed with an index of powered people if it was something that was linked to the government at all. As a result, she'll be opposing the SRA but she would be pretty civil and polite about it. Treat it as a difference of opinion until someone makes a thing of it. Then that might chance. So if she was to meet Mace, she'd be pretty compassionate and respectful rather than antagonise things just because he's on the other side of the board, so to speak.

Raven Darkholme - I'm not gonna lie, Raven wouldn't trust Mace as far as she could throw him. She doesn't trust any organizations like AEGIS and she doesn't want to give any agency access to her powers. So she'd avoid him as much and possible and if they did encounter each other, she'd be pretty damn blunt about her opinions. If he tries to take action against anyone she cares about or the school then Raven won't hesitate to come and stir some shit up.

Rebecca Santana - I highly doubt Mace is going to get much access to her behind the X-Men's protection such as Logan and Storm etc. She's very untrusting of jack booted organizations too so I doubt any meeting with them would go down well. She might try to dehydrate him.

Theresa Cassidy - So I read some of what you were plotting with the others and I am definitely open to his people contacting Tess. In fact it would be amazing if they pulled up all the little petty crimes she's done, running away from home and all that. I haven't decided Tess' stance on the SRA but an interview with these people might give Tess more information on what it's going to entail and all that. I can imagine her giving him some attitude though. She's not good with authority figures though. And she's damn rude.

Pepper Potts - Pepper is another character who I think could possibly get on with Mace. She keeps things very professional and tends to compartmentalise things. I think she would completely understand the goal of AEGIS even if she doesn't agree with everything it might entail but I think there's a possibility of at least civility between them.

PMEmail
^
Jeffrey Mace
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 02:42 PM

N/A

bio

plotter

25 posts

Jeffrey Mace

A.E.G.I.S.

Darcy Lewis - Definitely on the recruit list. Not sure if that is going to be left to Coulson or if Mace will take a personal hand in it. I am thinking personal as Phil may view Darcy as a Daisy replacement and be hesitant. On a personal level, Mace would probably spend the entire conversation pleasantly bemused. He will certainly appreciate he straight forward manner, though the blunt delivery will take a bit of getting used to.

Leo Fitz - I am sure Mace will go out of his way to get past the initial impression to the warming up stage. Fitz and Simmons are very high on his dream list. Though I think he will leave their actual recruitment to Coulson and make his introduction later.

Lorna Dane - I have no doubt these two will bump into each other, probably in Gyrich's proximity. I would love if they formed a friendship of their own, not dependent on Gyrich or AEGIS. If only so that when things go sideways he will have even more reason to gibbslap Henry. I don't suppose she is a fan of the blues?

Ororo Munroe - I think at the moment she isn't even a blip on Mace's radar. Once the mansion is tagged as a possible mutant haven, that may change. smile.gif

Raven Darkholme - Mace is certainly aware of her, she has had one too many high profile incidences. However tracking her is going to be another matter as I am sure her presence at the mansion is not well broadcast. Like Ororo, I don't see these two interacting right away.

Rebecca Santana - I think she falls under the same category as Raven. Mace is aware they (She, Laura, and Rictor) exist but has no idea where they are. He will probably set up a task force to locate them, but as they are staying mostly at the mansion, that may never pan out.

Theresa Cassidy - I think Mace is going to become intrigued by the 'first class' and maybe make it his personal quest to find them. So in pursuit of tracking down Sean, how about Mace invites Tess to meet him for coffee some day. Sean Cassidy can join her or follow her. Does Tess have a public (ish) phone #?

Pepper Potts - Would she be open to talking to him about Tony's stance on it all. I am going to run on the assumption that Tony was a no-show for the avengers registration thread, Mace's next step may be to contact her and see what his best strategy would be. Possibly pointed her way by Coulson.

PM
^
Natasha Romanoff
 Posted: Jul 22 2017, 04:55 PM

Black Widow

bio

plotter

110 posts

Natasha Romanoff

Avengers

Natasha Romanoff - *looks for open registration thread*

Carol Danvers - By now, she's got to be an official Avenger (Iatu, would you pretty please mind changing her account over from SHIELD to the Avengers? That'd be super-rad -- thank you!) I will toss her at that registration thread, too.

Connie Oswald - I think these two should get together for coffee and a chat -- probably after his thread with Coulson. Yeah?

Jean Grey - If you would like for these two to be previously acquainted via an interview that took place during his former career, that is perfectly okay with me! However, like most of the X-Men, Jean will probably not have many opportunities to encounter Mace or AEGIS. However, being part of Logan's secret little Black X-Ops team, who knows? Especially after she's been Phoenix-ed, she'll likely have a desire to do some field work (and not just psionically set people up within the organization to switch sides when triggered).

Elizabeth Braddock - Her home address is: Braddock Manor, Maldon, Essex, UK. I don't know the postal code, though... She is, of course, having her mail forwarded to her penthouse in Manhattan (or possibly the XI -- I haven't yet worked out when she moves in and joins the team). wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Jeffrey Mace
 Posted: Jul 23 2017, 03:22 PM

N/A

bio

plotter

25 posts

Jeffrey Mace

A.E.G.I.S.

@[Natasha Romanov] - I'm Going to Need Your John Hancock - See if you can rope Banner into it. smile.gif

Carol Danvers - See Above

Connie Oswald - Sounds like a plan!

Jean Grey - Lets Assume that they have, So they are not complete strangers. At some point he will wont to meet with her as a Mutants rights activist to get her opinion and input. I'll pencil it in for an open slot.

Elizabeth Braddock - Being a known mutant, I am sure she will be receiving a letter about the SRA and how it will effect her Visa. smile.gif Mace will probably follow up on it after a few weeks.

So threads that are a go.

Open registration - Manhattan - John Hancock
The Coulson Negotiations - Manhattan - Meet the new boss
Gyrich/Mace - Mace will shoehorn into Wire.

Followed by:

Coffee With Connie
Meet with Charles
Tracking down Shawn (and meeting Tess)
Recruiting Darcy
Pinning down Clint
Recruiting She-Hulk

There are lots more, but those are my focus at the moment. Let me know if you think I have forgotten something

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin made by miss texas at caution, cc, & shine