plot
The world has been thrown into turmoil. Two alien invasions in as many years resulted in thousands of casualties, with both only narrowly beaten back, and dangerous advanced technology falling into unscrupulous hands. Magneto's defeat by the Sentinels drove mutant supremacists to increasingly desperate and savage lengths. Rumors grew of uncanny monsters stalking the shadows and taking the unwary. But, through it all, humanity placed its faith in S.H.I.E.L.D.

And then S.H.I.E.L.D. fell.

wanted
We are looking for Melinda May, Jemma Simmons, T'Challa, Karl Mordo, Hank McCoy, Lucas Bishop, Dr. Doom, X-Men, Inhumans,

credits

Add Reply
New Poll

Fan Mail?
Marla Drake
 Posted: May 7 2017, 07:35 PM

N/A

bio

plotter

73 posts

Marla Drake

Independents

Unlike most fan mail, this blush colored envelope was addressed to Captain Steven Rogers. The handwriting was very curvy and feminine, and seemed to be written with a fountain pen. Inside was one sheet of heavy paper in a slightly darker shade of blush which read:

October 26, 2014

Dear Steve,

I’ve been meaning to write this letter for some time, but never could bring myself to until now. Unfortunately, I find myself in need of help and you are the only one I know will understand. If you would like to join me, I will be having cocktails at The Clover Club this thursday.
It will be nice to see a familiar face.

There is no signature, but tucked in the envelope is one half of a warn movie cinema ticket for the special showing of the released Snow White at the Troxy Cinema in London.

Investigation into the return address (if anyone does) will lead to a PO box registered to Joseph Palido, a criminologist with the NYPD.

( I left where he got it up to you. Also left it open to if he brings back-up) Steve Rogers
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin made by miss texas at caution, cc, & shine