plot
The world has been thrown into turmoil. Two alien invasions in as many years resulted in thousands of casualties, with both only narrowly beaten back, and dangerous advanced technology falling into unscrupulous hands. Magneto's defeat by the Sentinels drove mutant supremacists to increasingly desperate and savage lengths. Rumors grew of uncanny monsters stalking the shadows and taking the unwary. But, through it all, humanity placed its faith in S.H.I.E.L.D.

And then S.H.I.E.L.D. fell.

wanted
We are looking for Melinda May, Jemma Simmons, T'Challa, Karl Mordo, Hank McCoy, Lucas Bishop, Dr. Doom, X-Men, Inhumans,

credits

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

There're no save points in real life, Tag: Nick Fury | 21st March
Skye
 Posted: Apr 11 2017, 08:48 AM

Agent Skye

bio

plotter

124 posts

Skye

S.H.I.E.L.D.

Skye grinned; it was a cool little thing and he certainly got off lightly in comparison to some of the other characters. Still, some with less of a sense of humour than the former Director had wouldn't be quite so thrilled. She had no idea really what kind of humour their current Director had, though she hoped it at least resembled Fury's. Maybe she would find out in time, maybe by that point she'd be shipped off to some deserted island for testing it.

Oops?

"Yeah, yeah I could see that. I mean, even Barbie would look badass. You know, Barbie would have made a good secret agent doll. You wouldn't dream they were some badass agent with guns," Skye said. Okay, so she used to mix those dolls with Action Men, sue her, she was a kid at the time.

Skye laughed. "Iron Man has two. If he's on the ground, he does the robot," she said.

None.

CODED BY RIXENRAE

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Nick Fury
 Posted: Apr 19 2017, 09:06 PM

Nick Fury

bio

plotter

79 posts

Nick Fury

StaffNPCs

Fury snorted in quiet amusement at the assessment of Barbie's potential badassery. "You've just described Agent Romanoff," he said. "I've seen plenty of guys who know perfectly well who she is underestimate her." To their painful regret, he thought. "Interestingly enough, women almost never do."

He was about to follow up with a question about what Stark's other signature move was when a ping came over the tiny communicator nestled almost invisible in his ear. It was Hill, requesting his presence ASAP. The urgency in her voice matched the words, and she wasn't a woman given to overreaction, so he sighed and set down the game controller. "Duty calls," he said, unfolding to his feet. "Rain check."

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

skin made by miss texas at caution, cc, & shine