plot
The world has been thrown into turmoil. Two alien invasions in as many years resulted in thousands of casualties, with both only narrowly beaten back, and dangerous advanced technology falling into unscrupulous hands. Magneto's defeat by the Sentinels drove mutant supremacists to increasingly desperate and savage lengths. Rumors grew of uncanny monsters stalking the shadows and taking the unwary. But, through it all, humanity placed its faith in S.H.I.E.L.D.

And then S.H.I.E.L.D. fell.

wanted
We are looking for Melinda May, Jemma Simmons, T'Challa, Karl Mordo, Hank McCoy, Lucas Bishop, Dr. Doom, X-Men, Inhumans,

credits

Add Reply
New Poll

Won't You Be My Neighbor, Spider-Man's Plotter
Peter Parker
 Posted: Apr 10 2017, 09:17 PM

bio

plotter

N/A

N/A posts

Peter Parker

.mbm-text::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb {background: -webkit-linear-gradient(#574951, #B3ACB0); height: auto; border: 1px solid #bbb }.mbm-text::-webkit-scrollbar-track { background-color: #ccc; height:10px; width:1px; border: 2px solid #fff;}.mbm-text::-webkit-scrollbar { background-color: #ccc; height:10px; width:5px; border: 2px solid #fff;} hr { background-color: #ccc; height: 0.5px; border: 0; } .miricredit { width: 490px; text-align: right; font-family: calibri; font-size: 7px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:1px; color: #ccc; line-height: 15pt; } .miricredit a { color: #000 }.mbm-gif { -webkit-transition:1s ease-in-out; -moz-transition:1s ease-in-out;-o-transition:1s ease-in-out; transition:1s ease-in-out; }.mbm-base .mbm-base-hover { background-color: rgba(87, 73, 81, 0.5); padding: 0px; width: 500px; height: 460px; margin-top: -500px; -webkit-transition: all 1.5s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: all 1.5s ease-in-out; -o-transition: all 1.5s ease-in-out; transition: all 1.5s ease-in-out; transition-delay: 0.6s; }.mbm-base:hover .mbm-base-hover { margin-top: 0px; -webkit-transition: all .9s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: all .9s ease-in-out; -o-transition: all .9s ease-in-out; transition: all .9s ease-in-out; transition-delay: .3s; }.mbm-base .mbm-base-content { position: relative; top: -382px; left: 0px; width: 400px; height: 210px; background-color: #FDFDFD; padding: 25px; margin-top: -385px; color: #000; -webkit-transition: all .8s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: all .8s ease-in-out; -o-transition: all .8s ease-in-out; transition: all .8s ease-in-out; transition-delay: .4s; border: 1px solid #ddd; }.mbm-base:hover .mbm-base-content { margin-top: -100px; -webkit-transition: all 0.9s ease-in-out; -moz-transition: all 0.9s ease-in-out; -o-transition: all 0.9s ease-in-out; transition: all 0.9s ease-in-out; transition-delay: 1.0s; }.mbm-text {width: 400px; height: 184px; padding-right: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; text-align: justify; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; overflow: auto; line-height: 140%;}.letter1 { margin-top: 0px; float: left; font-family: times; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #403f3f; padding: 10px; font-style: italic; }.mbmstats { color: #fff; border: 1px solid #ccc; width: 400px; padding: 3px;text-align: center; font-family: times; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 140%; font-style: italic; background: rgba(87, 73, 81, 1);background: -moz-linear-gradient(45deg, rgba(87, 73, 81, 1) 0%, rgba(171,171,171,1) 100%);background: -webkit-gradient(left bottom, right top, color-stop(0%, rgba(87, 73, 81, 1)), color-stop(100%, rgba(87, 73, 81, 1)));background: -webkit-linear-gradient(45deg, rgba(87, 73, 81, 1) 0%, rgba(171,171,171,1) 100%);background: -o-linear-gradient(45deg, rgba(87, 73, 81, 1) 0%, rgba(171,171,171,1) 100%);background: -ms-linear-gradient(45deg, rgba(87, 73, 81, 1) 0%, rgba(171,171,171,1) 100%);background: linear-gradient(45deg, rgba(87, 73, 81, 1) 0%, rgba(171,171,171,1) 100%);filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient( startColorstr='#574951', endColorstr='#ababab', GradientType=1 );border: 1px solid #bbb; width: 396px; padding: 3px; margin-top: 5px; text-align: center; font-family: times; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 140%; font-style: italic;}.mbm-lyrics {width: 500px; font: 34px oswald; color: #333; text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 115%; letter-spacing: 2.5px; font-weight: bold; margin-bottom: 5px;}.mbm-base { background-color: #fff; background-image:url(http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/Heironeous77/Marvel/Spiderman%20Plotter_zpshwjo6nxx.gif); width: 520px; height: 215px; overflow: hidden; border: 8px solid #333; }With great power...Peter’s life is anything but ordinary. Even if you remove the stress of being a superhero his life is chock full of too many things in too few hours of every day. Between being a full time student, having a full time job and helping his Aunt, he almost doesn’t have enough time (or money) to eat, much less stop bad guys from robbing the city blind. But his Uncle Ben instilled in him an important lesson about his responsibilities as a person who could make a difference in the world. So while he burns the candle at both ends and struggled to find time just to sleep, he knows he can’t hang up his costume for anything. Because if he won’t help the people on the street who’s left?Under it all Peter holds a great amount of personal guilt for his selfish behavior when his powers first emerged. So much so that he gives until he no longer has enough for himself. And through all the chaos and the events of the last few years, he maintains his positive attitude that if he can help even one person it’s worth all the effort. With the rise of other super heroes all over the world these days, and the Avengers taking up residence not far away, he’s taken some hope that maybe one day before he dies he’ll be able to sleep in for a few extra hours. But for now he’ll take all the help he can get to be a better hero, and to remind himself of the people he’s really fighting for. 20 — photographer — hero — jr avengerwindow blues
^
Henry Gyrich
 Posted: Apr 12 2017, 09:19 AM

Sentinel Prime

bio

plotter

174 posts

Henry Gyrich

A.E.G.I.S.

hmmm. Would Peter be interested in doing photos for an article a rising star by the name of Henry Gyrich -- leader of the Sentinels and the man who literally shot the mutant terrorist Magneto out of the sky? he's not nearly the asshole he is in the comics. Or maybe the question should be 'would he kick too hard about it if JJ assigned him to do it' lol.
PMEmail
^
Peter Parker
 Posted: Apr 12 2017, 01:04 PM

bio

plotter

N/A

N/A posts

Peter Parker

Pete wouldn't drag heels on that too much. Work is work, right? Besides, being able to see some of that tech up close (potentially) wouldn't be a bad thing. There's always that old saying about keeping enemies close, right? Just in case Henry decides to start making Spider-hunting Sentinels or some such. Then things will be chest deep, right?
^
James "Bucky" Barnes
 Posted: Apr 12 2017, 03:55 PM

The Winter Soldier

bio

plotter

397 posts

James "Bucky" Barnes

Independents

James "Bucky" Barnes/Winter Soldier : He's gonna be hanging round the Avengers team starting round mid-October. The two of them would probably meet if Peter visited habitually or lived there himself. It's been kept pretty quiet since Bucky is just fine staying dead, so Peter might kind of think that the Winter Soldier broke in or something if he wasn't warned beforehand. And whether he was or not, Bucky would probably be at least a little interesting to him.

Bruce Banner/Hulk : I had this thread with Peter and him if you might be interested in taking it back up. Possibly other science bonding or Avenger bonding in general? He's always happy to answer questions, less happy if they're questions about him or the Other Guy but will still answer.

Charles Barton/Trickshot : Hawkeye's older brother and also living at the Tower. One hundred percent asshole. Briefly a hobo in New York before rescuing Kate Bishop's life during a fiasco that reunited him with his brother. Probably thinks Peter is way too young to be getting into Avengers stuff.

Erik Lehnsherr/Magneto: Had this with the last Peter, who was played as Jewish, but could be just a random drop-in. Otherwise this jackass needs to be kept away from him.

Julio Richter : XI student, generally dislikes people but dramatically overloyal to his sister-of-a-sorts Wolverchild. Would find Peter fascinating even if he'd probably try to pester him.

Paige Guthrie/Husk : Another XI student, collegiate. Finds it amusing to see people freak out when they see her use her powers but generally friendly and casual (sometimes a little too much so for people).

Sam Wilson/Falcon : Refuses to be the Avengers' therapist but gets dragged into their problems anyway. Spent a lot of time helping Cap try to find Bucky but went back to focus on his VA job rather than Avengering even though he's on call.

Scott Summers/Cyclops : An idiot in every sense of the word yet somehow a member of the X-Men. Bad at making friends or being around people in general thanks to no common sense or social graces. Could get along with someone patient and practically impossible to piss off. Usually ends up getting punched, especially by his younger brother.

Sean Cassidy/Banshee : Single dad (completely failing at it, his daughter hates him) and member of the X-Men. Actual puppy in human form. Gets along with almost everyone and has a lot of friends. Would probably adopt Peter. Very nice guy if a little strange-sounding at times due to his Irish background (his familial estate included a castle and was guarded by leprechauns he befriended in his youth. It's weirder in real life).

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteAIM
^
Peter Parker
 Posted: Apr 12 2017, 09:34 PM

bio

plotter

N/A

N/A posts

Peter Parker

James "Bucky" Barnes/Winter Soldier : He's gonna be hanging round the Avengers team starting round mid-October. The two of them would probably meet if Peter visited habitually or lived there himself. It's been kept pretty quiet since Bucky is just fine staying dead, so Peter might kind of think that the Winter Soldier broke in or something if he wasn't warned beforehand. And whether he was or not, Bucky would probably be at least a little interesting to him.

Peter hasn't met the Avengers yet, but the idea is kind of interesting on it's own. My brain instantly went to "You have a metal arm?! That is awesome, dude!" from Civil War as kind of the bizarre kind of first meeting they might end up having. (Included for clarity.) He could even run into him on the street at some point and 'que random hero fight'. But I'm open.

Bruce Banner/Hulk : I had this thread with Peter and him if you might be interested in taking it back up. Possibly other science bonding or Avenger bonding in general? He's always happy to answer questions, less happy if they're questions about him or the Other Guy but will still answer.

I could see Peter enjoying a nerd conversation with someone who he doesn't have to break out the crayons and construction paper with. Maybe later finding out he's THAT Dr. Banner and asking what radioactive creature bit him. Much clueless hilarity to ensue.

Charles Barton/Trickshot : Hawkeye's older brother and also living at the Tower. One hundred percent asshole. Briefly a hobo in New York before rescuing Kate Bishop's life during a fiasco that reunited him with his brother. Probably thinks Peter is way too young to be getting into Avengers stuff.

"Who's the grumpy guy who smells like old spice and taquitos? And why is he grabbing his bow?"

Erik Lehnsherr/Magneto: Had this with the last Peter, who was played as Jewish, but could be just a random drop-in. Otherwise this jackass needs to be kept away from him.

I feel like Peter would have a lot to say about the 'mutant condition' considering his own powers and the route they took. Kind of a House of M without the crazy kinda thing. Even if them meeting isn't high on priority lists, it could be something fun to keep in a back pocket. Young hero trading ideology with an older terrorist has writing potential.

Julio Richter : XI student, generally dislikes people but dramatically overloyal to his sister-of-a-sorts Wolverchild. Would find Peter fascinating even if he'd probably try to pester him.

I somehow imagine Peter visiting the school and showing off his youtube videos and realizing they get to live in a nice house for free and being totally jealous.

Paige Guthrie/Husk : Another XI student, collegiate. Finds it amusing to see people freak out when they see her use her powers but generally friendly and casual (sometimes a little too much so for people).

Que Peter going nerd mode on the layers of epidermis that came off versus the layers underneath that simply morphed and turn her power into a science experiment.

Sam Wilson/Falcon : Refuses to be the Avengers' therapist but gets dragged into their problems anyway. Spent a lot of time helping Cap try to find Bucky but went back to focus on his VA job rather than Avengering even though he's on call.

Ah! So possibly the most down to earth mentor he could find, gotcha. One leg in the real world and not about to play nursemaid. I like this idea.

Scott Summers/Cyclops : An idiot in every sense of the word yet somehow a member of the X-Men. Bad at making friends or being around people in general thanks to no common sense or social graces. Could get along with someone patient and practically impossible to piss off. Usually ends up getting punched, especially by his younger brother.

I'm not even sure what to do with this one, honestly! This is something I'd have to read up on and get back to you. Definitely a different take on Cyke, that's for sure.

Sean Cassidy/Banshee : Single dad (completely failing at it, his daughter hates him) and member of the X-Men. Actual puppy in human form. Gets along with almost everyone and has a lot of friends. Would probably adopt Peter. Very nice guy if a little strange-sounding at times due to his Irish background (his familial estate included a castle and was guarded by leprechauns he befriended in his youth. It's weirder in real life).

I had this awkward thought in my head of "You're daughter's a redhead? So... what's she like?" and then the riot act he gets read. Not that he'd do that, but Peter+Redheads=Hilarity. This could be interesting. I need to find a reason to get him to the mansion. Even if it's so he can raid the fridge to not starve.
^
Pietro Maximoff
 Posted: Apr 13 2017, 12:57 AM

Quicksilver

bio

plotter

288 posts

Pietro Maximoff

Independents

Okay, before I get distracted any more... -drags muses in-

Pietro: new Avenger, new in town and pretty much everywhere in America. Because of Stark's base in NY they could meet up somehow I guess?

Alex Summers, Laura Kinney, Lincoln Campbell, Charles Xavier: all at XI and unlikely to leave in the forseeable future except for missions so I don't see any plots there?

Laura Barton: No plots here (as usual) at least for a while if Spidey's joining the Avengers (?)

Phil Coulson: This could be interesting... Phil would be interested in putting him on the Index and basically just snooping out who he is and what he's about? Well, SHIELD would be, Phil's just a lackey.

Thoughts?

--------------------
user posted image

“I have a little picture. I take it out and look at it every day.”
PMEmail
^
Peter Parker
 Posted: Apr 13 2017, 08:03 AM

bio

plotter

N/A

N/A posts

Peter Parker

Okay, before I get distracted any more... -drags muses in-

Been there, done that. No worried.

Pietro: new Avenger, new in town and pretty much everywhere in America. Because of Stark's base in NY they could meet up somehow I guess?

I'm good with this. Pete hasn't met any other people with powers yet, so somebody who runs at the speed of a jet would be fascinating to him all on it's own.

Alex Summers, Laura Kinney, Lincoln Campbell, Charles Xavier: all at XI and unlikely to leave in the forseeable future except for missions so I don't see any plots there?

Unless he finds a reason to visit the mansion (and raid the fridge) he might not meet up with them. Though it's entirely possible he could.

Laura Barton: No plots here (as usual) at least for a while if Spidey's joining the Avengers (?)

I dunno if he is or not, honestly? I'm not against it, but it depends on how things develop on-board. I'm kinda the go-with-the-flow guy. But hey! Meeting someone who's not all intense might be a nice change of pace.

Phil Coulson: This could be interesting... Phil would be interested in putting him on the Index and basically just snooping out who he is and what he's about? Well, SHIELD would be, Phil's just a lackey.

The son of cole! But yeah... he'd be all kinds of cagey about his identity, but I could see them getting along well enough. So long as Phil doesn't try to shoot him I could see Pete stopping to have a conversation. And... he's an overzealous kid so yeah.
^
Pietro Maximoff
 Posted: Apr 17 2017, 03:32 PM

Quicksilver

bio

plotter

288 posts

Pietro Maximoff

Independents

-sighs- I really am terrible at this.

Pietro - I guess Pietro could be out for a look around and come across something Peter normally deals with like a mugging or a robbery or something, and Peter swings by just as Pietro's whizzing around? Something like that? Idk.

Laura B - definitely won't happen if he doesn't become a part of the Avengers, the only way anyone is going to find out is if Clint tells them, so... she would totally mother him though

Phil - I doubt Phil would shoot. He'd take a gun, he takes a gun most place, but he knows Spidey's not a threat. Maybe they can accidentally get on to Phil's own nerdiness and they can have a casual chat about that on the roof? Lol.

--------------------
user posted image

“I have a little picture. I take it out and look at it every day.”
PMEmail
^
James "Bucky" Barnes
 Posted: Apr 17 2017, 08:28 PM

The Winter Soldier

bio

plotter

397 posts

James "Bucky" Barnes

Independents

Peter hasn't met the Avengers yet, but the idea is kind of interesting on it's own.  My brain instantly went to "You have a metal arm?!  That is awesome, dude!" from Civil War as kind of the bizarre kind of first meeting they might end up having.  (Included for clarity.)  He could even run into him on the street at some point and 'que random hero fight'.  But I'm open.

Bucky usually tries to keep it pretty covered up if he can. Since, ya know, there's not many ways that you can explain away having a metal arm. He's paranoid enough about when he thinks people are looking at him weird. But if he got in a tussle, aside from any displays of supersoldier abilities, it's entirely possible his glove and jacket might get ripped up some and Peter would get a chance to see it. In all seriousness, though, Bucky would find it pretty weird at first but then he'd eventually be more like 'I guess you're a pretty cool kid, you can hang around'. And totally see a little of Steve in him, being all skinny and heroic and all.

I could see Peter enjoying a nerd conversation with someone who he doesn't have to break out the crayons and construction paper with.  Maybe later finding out he's THAT Dr. Banner and asking what radioactive creature bit him.  Much clueless hilarity to ensue.

Heh, crayons and construction paper. Bruce would get a chuckle out of that. Of course, he'd be super awkward if Peter asked about him getting bit, probably mistake him asking about a werewolf or something. Poor guy. If Peter ever wanted or needed to talk about science stuff or get advice or whatever, Bruce would be happy to help in any way he could. Though he might not always know what's being talked about.

"Who's the grumpy guy who smells like old spice and taquitos?  And why is he grabbing his bow?"

That is exactly what Peter needs to say. Also, nothing against him personally, but Barney would be pretty freaked out if he saw the kid on the ceiling or something. But if Clint adopts him, Barney'll be all right with the kid. Otherwise slightly concerned and such but mostly probably gonna ignore him, honestly.

I feel like Peter would have a lot to say about the 'mutant condition' considering his own powers and the route they took.  Kind of a House of M without the crazy kinda thing.  Even if them meeting isn't high on priority lists, it could be something fun to keep in a back pocket.  Young hero trading ideology with an older terrorist has writing potential.

Oh god Erik would be such a jerk to him if he thought he was a non-mutant commenting on mutant affairs. Please Erik don't. But if he thought Peter was one of them, he'd probably do what he could to help him out if he ran into problems due to his abilities. And there is totally potential there. Even if he's a jerk.

I somehow imagine Peter visiting the school and showing off his youtube videos and realizing they get to live in a nice house for free and being totally jealous.

Peter is young enough that Rictor wouldn't have the standard fear reaction to most older guys. And he would find his abilities totally fascinating. They might be able to get along pretty well.

Que Peter going nerd mode on the layers of epidermis that came off versus the layers underneath that simply morphed and turn her power into a science experiment.

Aw, kiddo. She'd be chill with showing off a bit for him but she would put her foot down if he wanted to like take a sample or something. It's important that the school and all is kept a secret even if he's kind of one of them. But she's usually pretty good about making friends her own age.

Ah!  So possibly the most down to earth mentor he could find, gotcha.  One leg in the real world and not about to play nursemaid.  I like this idea.

Sam ends up having to babysit someone eventually but he generally refuses to do so. But if a new guy started hanging around, Sam would definitely offer to be a port of sanity amidst the Avengers life. He knows they can be a loud and freaky bunch at times and a newbie might find it a bit overwhelming. Plus he wants to keep an eye out for most kids he runs into.

I'm not even sure what to do with this one, honestly!  This is something I'd have to read up on and get back to you.  Definitely a different take on Cyke, that's for sure.

Most of the time he's normal but he has a great talent for rubbing people the wrong way. And his total failure with his brother, who was super important to him, kind of shook up his self-confidence and all that stuff. He's cautious of people but gets along with them fairly well once he gets to know them.

I had this awkward thought in my head of "You're daughter's a redhead?  So... what's she like?" and then the riot act he gets read.  Not that he'd do that, but Peter+Redheads=Hilarity.  This could be interesting.  I need to find a reason to get him to the mansion.  Even if it's so he can raid the fridge to not starve.

Oh god yes. Sean would definitely not react to that well, especially if it's soon after that Lincoln thing that's happening with Tess. But he's also the sweetheart that would apologise for getting mad at him afterwards. And if Peter shows up and tries to cram half the fridge in his bag to take home with him, Sean would totally try to adopt him. Dude's probably the nicest guy Peter would meet in a while.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin made by miss texas at caution, cc, & shine